Respected Contributor

Meghan at the Sentebale Polo Cup

The Duchess of Sussex channeled 50s chic again today as she arrived to cheer on Harry in a charity fundraising polo match in aid of children in Africa living with HIV and Aids.

The royal, 36, looked impossibly elegant in a navy Carolina Herrera dress, costing more than £2,000, with a flared skirt, teamed with nude Deneuve Bow pumps by her go-to shoe designer Aquazzura. 

Harry is taking to the field for the Sentebale Polo Cup in Berkshire, in support of his charity of the same name. 

The Duchess of Sussex, 36, showed her prowess at elegant summer dressing in a navy Carolina Herrera dress as she attended the Sentebale Polo Cup 2018 held at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club

The Duchess teamed her navy swing dres with nude heels by Aquazzura, her favourite shoe brand

She accessorised with delicate blue topaz earrings from her favourite jewellery brand Birks

Meghan is known for her fondness for affordable handbags and today carried a fan clutch by J. Crew

Doting husband Harry kept a close eye on his new bride as they left their photocall to enjoy lunch with sponsors and supporters

Trusted Contributor

Re: Meghan at the Sentebale Polo Cup

She's beautiful and always looks lovely, in my opinion ~

I cringe, though, at wearing those heels on the grass : )

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

download.jpgI enjoy looking at them looking at eachother.  True love !  Heart

Respected Contributor

Meghan carried a fan rattan clutch from J.Crew.

Royal stamp of approval: The J.Crew accessory is described as 'a clutch version of a classic straw bag, with a cool fan shape and leather closure'

Meghan wowed during the outing in a midi-length dress with a full skirt by Carolina Herrera

Respected Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

She's beautiful and always looks lovely, in my opinion ~

I cringe, though, at wearing those heels on the grass : )

@Irish1210  I cringe at wearing heels at all. I would break my neck if I had to walk in heels, LOL!!! 

Respected Contributor

Love everything about this outfit.

The dress looks really nice on her. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the straw clutch!!!

I know lots of people don't like the 'messy' bun, but I do. Especially in sporty events like this.

Trusted Contributor

@lmt The rattan clutch is adorable ~ love it!!! 

Agree about wearing the heels..............used to, but those days are few and far between : )

Honored Contributor

They look beautiful as usual. I also worry about Meghan wearing heels. 

I tried on one heel recently and got a foot cramp. Not for me anymore.

Thanks for posting these lovely pictures.

Honored Contributor

Love them both but find it sad she feels it is necessary to wear 5 inch heels. Her feet must be killing her...

Honored Contributor

Like the dress & bag.  

Don’t see what in the sense of style, design, or fabric makes it worth £2,000. As with so much else, must be the brand. I understand about that, but WOW.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras