Respected Contributor

People wonder about the oddest things.

Respected Contributor

Laugh if you will, but this could be a functional/back problem.  All the exercise people tell us to place the shoulder blades together and this works against it.

Trusted Contributor

If I can just keep mine from resting on my stomach and the straps on my shoulders, I'm happy.  😏

Trusted Contributor

Good observation. I wear Rhonda Shear Ahh Bras, and I'm afraid my headlights are on a horizontal line closer to my elbows. Oh to have them farther up, nearer my shoulders! If I wear a regular bra and set the straps high, they dig into the tops of my shoulders. I need a very comfortable, industrial-strength bra in 36DDD or 38DD, and I'm always looking for one. So far, no luck. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

If you don't buy good bras they droop as you move and the back rides up. A better bra is in order.

@151949  Please do not comment unless you have this problem and have shopped to correct it.  There is no bra made at any price that is corrective.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I thought this was a joke at first.  But since it's legitimately a topic,here goes. Some women just have a lot of breast to deal with. I bet they would love to have perky ones. To get the nipples (peaks/tips?)) to midpoint...well that might take more than a couple of straps.   I guess you can ponder about why they don't "set their bras high.  Wouldn't it be funny if they are wondering " Why does that lady on the treadmill keep checking out out breasts?",LOL. 

Honored Contributor

First of all, the title of this thread is hilarious.  What is a low trotting bra?  Is this a technical term?

Secondly, women don't set their bras as if they were alarm clocks.  Adjust, perhaps?

Bizarre question. Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Well, I have noticed this MANY times on old actresses and wondered if they don't see that.  Their boobs are somewhere around their belt then they have on a low-cut top and there is bare chest showing a foot below their neck.  No clevage, just chest.  

I think they are so delusional they don't see it.  In their minds, they are HOT.  Put on a higher necked top or hoist the flag.  So to speak. 

Trusted Contributor

I believe the quality and fit if the bra is the reason for a good fit.  I agree that the girls should not be at the waist (like Jill M) held up by an Obi belt.    I also agree that it is very hard to find a good supportive bra for a full size woman.   

Honored Contributor

Oh sweet mother of Bob Dylan!!  Sooner, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  Hoist the flag...LOL!