Respected Contributor

Why do so many women set their bras so the tips are so low?  I thought the peak was supposed to be even with the midpoint between the shoulder and the elbow.

What do you think?

Respected Contributor

And you care because...?

Honored Contributor

Re: Low-Trotting Bras

[ Edited ]

You can "set" your bra high but if the load is heavy, the front will sag down as the back rides up.  It's unavoiable.  I'm sure those to whom it happens would vastly prefer to be perkier.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Funny topic!  A lot depends on the bra one is wearing.  Some lift better than others.

Honored Contributor
I honestly have no idea how other women are wearing their bras. I'm not worried about that and can't imagine why I would be.
Respected Contributor

@libbyannE  I use a treadmill at my health club.  It is situated looking directly at the walking track.  So many ladies carry their breasts so low that when I see them in profile, they seem all hunched over from the weight of their breasts.  Since I set my bra high, I just wondered why others didn't do it.

Respected Contributor

I never really thought about it.

Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

@libbyannE  I use a treadmill at my health club.  It is situated looking directly at the walking track.  So many ladies carry their breasts so low that when I see them in profile, they seem all hunched over from the weight of their breasts.  Since I set my bra high, I just wondered why others didn't do it.

@KarenQVC  My post above explains it.  The is a huge deficit in the design of bras for the large breasted woman.  There simply aren't any that will solve this problem, not for any price.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you don't buy good bras they droop as you move and the back rides up. A better bra is in order.

Trusted Contributor

I guess they need better fitting bras. Smiley Indifferent

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning