Honored Contributor

Re: Love this Tee shirt

[ Edited ]

@I like celery wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

5441895 & 5619053 are too sweet t-shirts on the Nordstrom site that I think you will really like. I know you'll like the prices! LOL

I love the style of the one you picked but it looks like it might be slub which I'm not a fan of. Otherwise I'd snatch it up! LOL

I was at the mall today and picked up this t-shirt from Banana Republic that's super cute! I just can't find it on the website!🤔

@Andreatoo  Just letting you now the fabric isn't slub, so snatch away!  Smiley Very Happy  (I don't like slub, either).  

@I like celery

Does that mean that you don't like heathering or space dye either?

Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@Andreatoo  P.S.  The name of the tee is "Andrea Ruffled Tee," so I think you may have to purchase. haha!  Smiley LOL  Smiley Tongue  

@I like celery

But more importantly I think it means they have to give it to me?! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

5441895 & 5619053 are too sweet t-shirts on the Nordstrom site that I think you will really like. I know you'll like the prices! LOL

I love the style of the one you picked but it looks like it might be slub which I'm not a fan of. Otherwise I'd snatch it up! LOL

I was at the mall today and picked up this t-shirt from Banana Republic that's super cute! I just can't find it on the website!🤔

@Andreatoo  Just letting you now the fabric isn't slub, so snatch away!  Smiley Very Happy  (I don't like slub, either).  

@I like celery

Does that mean that you don't like heathering or space die either?

@Andreatoo  I don't like heathering, but I do like some space dye.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥