Honored Contributor

Re: Love that Q is offering lots of cute dresses, but

There are plenty for less than that.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all of your suggestions. To be specific though, a lot of QVC dresses are polyester which I can't wear in heat and humidity. JC Penney's has a lot of cute dresses, but most are poly. The Marshalls and TJ's near me carry a lot of junior dresses, very hit and Miss for Misses sizing.
The Q dresses I'm referring to are the newer offerings that are cotton and natural fibers.
Indina Menzel, Candace Cameron, destination 365 sundress and even a new Susan Graver. Ok, I exaggerated with the $100, but they would be $80-90's with taxes and shipping.
Trusted Contributor

PinkdogWood, thanks, I'll check out the Muk Luk brand.
I did find acute D&C midi, but sold out in my size for the color I want.
Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Thanks for all of your suggestions. To be specific though, a lot of QVC dresses are polyester which I can't wear in heat and humidity. JC Penney's has a lot of cute dresses, but most are poly. The Marshalls and TJ's near me carry a lot of junior dresses, very hit and Miss for Misses sizing.
The Q dresses I'm referring to are the newer offerings that are cotton and natural fibers.
Indina Menzel, Candace Cameron, destination 365 sundress and even a new Susan Graver. Ok, I exaggerated with the $100, but they would be $80-90's with taxes and shipping.

I get it.  You are complaining just for the sake of complaining.  I don't know why.  You are no different than any of us.  There is a price in your mind that you won't or can't go over.  We all have that.  So we look and move on.  I love online shopping so if something is outside my budget, I look for something very similar that is more affordable for me.  

Respected Contributor

I've bought several dresses from the Q for summer.  All of them were in the $65 range.  That's like a $35 top and a $35 bottom.  One of them was that Indina floral print dress.  I don't feel like I overspent for it at all.  It's lovely.