Trusted Contributor

Love that Q is offering lots of cute dresses, but

I can't afford to pay almost $100 for a summer dress-including shipping and taxes. Sure wish they would offer them at a lower price point. They would probably sell a lot more that way!
Honored Contributor

Re: Love that Q is offering lots of cute dresses, but

@Steffdoggy10 

I love dresses so I was also excited to see the Q offer more of them. I saw a couple I was interested in, but I didn't love them enough to pay their prices. 

I have quite a few dresses in my wardrobe. I have spent close to $100 on a couple of dresses at Macy's & Dillard's, but most of mine were bought for $60 or less. I find a lot of nice dresses at great prices at Marshall's, TJMaxx, and Nordstrom Rack. I have a few that were $30 or less! 

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot of maxis and dresses from the Q and have never paid $100.

I have bought over 5 so far...including all shipping and tax $28, $35 and highest being $53

They have had many dresses for $50 and under.  TSV, LTS, OTO...gotta watch for the bargains.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Steffdoggy10   Agree!  But I've gotten some nice dresses at Macy's (Style & Co); HSN (Nina Leonard); Walmart (Time & Tru); Kohl's (Croft and Barrow) for under $50.  QVC's loss!!

PS And I got them without having to "watch for bargains!""

Respected Contributor

dressprices.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Out of curiousity and because the previous poster stated there were 332 dresses in the $25-$50 range, I put in my size and there were about 110.  Of those many were skirts, jumpsuits, swimdresses, etc.  I'll stay with the retailers I previously mentioned.

Honored Contributor

I buy dresses from QVC every year and I have never spent even close to $100 for a dress.  And that's at full price.  The three dresses I bought this spring were $44, $44 and $40.  

Honored Contributor

If you have a well stocked Marshalls nearby look there. Good Marshalls stores have a great selection of dresses. Brands like Calvin Klein, and even high end brands. I've purchased many nice dresses there.
"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

I find really cute dresses at JCPenney. Way under $100. 

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10   I swear by those great column dresses and button front midis by Muk Luks. Bought a bunch last year and early this year. The prices on these are great too, fit nicely, easy living in these for sure. Some have pockets, others no. I just picked up another one today for $19.00!!!!  I also have a few denim & co midis that are really nice.ry cute and comfy denim & co 

Yeah, sun dresses move than $50 are too over priced in my pocket book.