Super Contributor

Ohhhh I dunno.....I've noticed she wears a lot of layers.....has anyone noticed this, or is it just me?

Super Contributor
On 3/4/2014 sarpy said:

I still think she looks like a bag lady. She is not young enough to dress the way she does.

Is there an age range, for dressing like a bag lady? I didn't know that!

Super Contributor
On 3/4/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Ohhhh I dunno.....I've noticed she wears a lot of layers.....has anyone noticed this, or is it just me?

I seem to recall someone else mentioning that ... not something I've noticed myself.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/4/2014 sarpy said:

I still think she looks like a bag lady. She is not young enough to dress the way she does.

Age has nothing to do with it!!! No one should dress like that!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor
On 3/4/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I'm not sure Amp. I think it's just you noticing that she wears a lot of layers.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

There are designers whose work is crafted to flatter the wearer. Bob Mackie is a genius in this department IMO. Then there are the "designers" who design to flatter their own egos. People seem to think because they are wearing a "designer" garment it must be wonderful, a status symbol or whatever even if they look ridiculous. As the saying goes, "you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all the time". An eventually those "designers" fall by the wayside. The real ones last. LOGO is like the hula hoop. Big craze for awhile but it won't last because fundamentally it's just a fad.

Valued Contributor

You gals are really making me laugh. I still say she is too old, in fact, no one of any age should wear LOGO rags.

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2014 ginirn said:

There are designers whose work is crafted to flatter the wearer. Bob Mackie is a genius in this department IMO. Then there are the "designers" who design to flatter their own egos.

You mean like this wonderful creation??? {#emotions_dlg.scared} Oh yeah, Lori is the "kooky-crazy" one for sure!

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2014 iluvhandbags said:
On 3/5/2014 ginirn said:

There are designers whose work is crafted to flatter the wearer. Bob Mackie is a genius in this department IMO. Then there are the "designers" who design to flatter their own egos.

You mean like this wonderful creation??? {#emotions_dlg.scared} Oh yeah, Lori is the "kooky-crazy" one for sure!

But - it so figure flattering!

Occasional Contributor
On 3/5/2014 Kathleen said:
On 3/5/2014 iluvhandbags said:
On 3/5/2014 ginirn said:

But - it so figure flattering!

This was a statement only Cher can pull! Imagine after all these years, this is considered as one of the most unforgettable looks of all time. Gotta give Bob Mackie credit for that! (btw, I love both Bob Mackie and Cher!).