Occasional Contributor

Some of Lori's designs and how she dresses outside of Q looks rather nice. Regarding the lengthy, shark-tail hem tops she designs for Q, for as long as there are people who are buying and liking them, Q will always carry them. If something sells well, keep making them. When sale starts slowing down, venture into another. It's all about business. As far as other people liking them, it's all a personal choice to suit one's own style and comfort. Not for me, though. I'm 5'1" and heavy on my hips and it is just not my personal style either.

Having said that, there has got to be a law on how many tops an individual can wear at the same time!

*Extra scoop: Saw a Liz Lange Maxi Dress TS on the other network and got those. Heard they fit and wear well.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/5/2014 sarpy said:

You gals are really making me laugh. I still say she is too old, in fact, no one of any age should wear LOGO rags.

Then after she layers everything but the kitchen sink, her "look" isn't complete until she wraps some huge ridiculous scarf around her neck. Now, she can go anywhere in her outfit and turn heads. That's important....

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2014 taja123 said:
On 3/5/2014 sarpy said:

You gals are really making me laugh. I still say she is too old, in fact, no one of any age should wear LOGO rags.

Then after she layers everything but the kitchen sink, her "look" isn't complete until she wraps some huge ridiculous scarf around her neck. Now, she can go anywhere in her outfit and turn heads. That's important....

I'm wearing two shirts today (one magenta - one black) and when I went out earlier, I wrapped a scarf around my neck. A really huge scarf. It reached me knees before the double wrap. Black and white stripes and dots - kind of abstract.

ETA: I understand that I'm too old for this look. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

Now that 50,000 of us bought the TSV vest and thousands of her other tops, you should be prepared to see a LOGO bag lady in your town.

BTW, no stranger is going to tell me I'm too old to wear what I want. Ageism is as narrow minded as any other "ism" that boxes people into other people's preconceived notions.

Valued Contributor

They say they are in 1,000,000 homes. Then how come they only sold 50,000 of the TSV?

Super Contributor
On 3/6/2014 sarpy said:

They say they are in 1,000,000 homes. Then how come they only sold 50,000 of the TSV?

How ridiculous.

Honored Contributor
On 3/5/2014 taja123 said:
On 3/5/2014 sarpy said:

The real question is….why do you care??{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor
On 3/4/2014 Perkup said:

Thanks QVC. The more you offer this look, the more money I save!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}