Valued Contributor

NEED models back on the Logo hours like it used to be!  Always liked the various sized models on the LOGO tops to see best size for me as no, QVC, every top is not sized the same.  I love Kim Gravel and her clothes and shows, too, but wonder why she seems to be only clothes line that still gets multiple models in various sizes in her shows???  Others like Lori G. do not any more.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to see 1 or 2 models in the Monday shows, but now they are moving her around.  I watched snippet of the 2PM, and I agree, WHY NO MODELS?  I want to see the clothes on different sizes.  I saw model Kate wearing a thing or 2.  No models for the eyelet blouse.  It was only worn by Lori, and the color worn by Lori sold out in many sizes.  The other colors are available in all sizes because we did not see them on any one!

Come on QVC, you know it.  We need to see it on people to make purchasing decisions!

Respected Contributor

When I checked the program guide yesterday, they were showing a regular 2 hour show for Monday, so hopefully it will be a normal show with models.

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

When I checked the program guide yesterday, they were showing a regular 2 hour show for Monday, so hopefully it will be a normal show with models.

@Roni18 Even on Mondays, the models are scarce.  Host Amy tries on most of the clothing.

Like the OP, I am very unhappy that they are using so few models.