Valued Contributor

Shocked..............Linea Pant just awful..Weird Material very heavy, leg is not a real straight leg.  It bunches at the bottom.  First time ever disappointed in a Linea item.  Package arrived wrinkled..........................

Respected Contributor

We're all different -  a good thing.  I actually love these pants. I have them in gray, navy and black. Wear them all the time, and feel that they are essentially casual wear.  I've washed them two or three times and they wash beautifully and need little after care.  Wish they had more colors.

Honored Contributor

These do not come in black-- they are a part of the relaxed suit set.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Miranda, this suit is the first thing I ever bought of LDO that I did not like but many, many love it. I think it is a matter of different strokes  for different folks.  I am usually so pleased with his designs and fabrics that I guess of the many, many things I have, it's okay to be displeased once.  I think you will find that 99% of his items are wonderful.  

Trusted Contributor

Miranda, do you think they bunched at the bottom because they were too long?  I bought these in navy and had to have them hemmed about an inch.  After that, they fell straight.