Trusted Contributor

Leah's Sequin Top During HomeWorx Show

I am wondering if anyone knows the brand name of the pretty sequin top Leah is wearing during Harry Slatkin's show?  I think it's so pretty and I LOVE the color!  Thanks in advance!

Super Contributor

Re: Leah's Sequin Top During HomeWorx Show

Ditto!  I called Customer Service; told me to check "Hosts' Closet."  I was unable to find anything.  It looks somewhat familiar; maybe I saw it before?  HELP anyone???

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Julie928 @caramels23  I thought the same thing!  I would love to have that top, it looks like it would be flattering on every shape and size.  The color really looks good on Leah and that is a beautiful top.

If anyone finds it, please post.  The color really looks good on her.

I haven't found the top (so maybe it's not posted yet), but I was able to find the "hosts closets" section.  Just go to the Fashion Category and there is a section for "hosts closets".  Just in case anyone had no idea on where they are supposed to show what the hosts are wearing (like me). 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

The hosts seem to be wearing their own clothes on air more and more. Clothes that aren’t available through QVC. But I’m sure QVC figures that customers will be scrambling on their site trying to find them and will probably find something else to purchase while searching. As long as we find a need to log in they are happy.  Just my thoughts. 

Honored Contributor

Probably Nordstrom, Neimans or Bloomingdales.  Hosts shop there a lot .  KOP mall is 20 minutes North.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Leah looked absolutely amazing!!! Even her makeup looks great on her Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A lot of people asked on her FB page but she hasn't responded.

She wore a really pretty gray top Saturday. That is Johnny Was from Neiman Marcus.