Valued Contributor

I can't believe that Susan Graver is competing with Lori Goldstein. Does anyone notice that Susan's new line looks just like Lori's, although a bit cheaper.

By the way when a phone call comes in and Susan says to the consumer, NICE TO MEET YOU, I GET THE REMOTE. SINCE THE THREAD IS TAKING NO MORE POSTINGS, I WILL MENTION IT HERE, I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD SAY, IT'S NICE TO TALK TO YOU. What did you buy today?{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Everyone is doing the same look ... different fabrics and a tweak in the style. It's in all the stores, all the catalogs.

Honored Contributor

I have a few of Susans things, and 1 logo top...won't be purchasing any more high low styles, I don't like them and I don't like the loud prints that Susan offers. My wallet is loving it!

Super Contributor
On 8/14/2014 momtodogs said:

I have a few of Susans things, and 1 logo top...won't be purchasing any more high low styles, I don't like them and I don't like the loud prints that Susan offers. My wallet is loving it!

I prefer the loud prints ... jazz up the wardrobe.

I have a bunch of LOGO tops ... I layer them with SG's loud print chiffon vests. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I think it's your issue, not Susan's. This is just another bash SG post, no matter how you slice it.

Esteemed Contributor

Lori didn't invent the style she's become known for with LOGO. It was a growing trend when she brought LOGO to QVC. Apparently the style sells very well as you can pay as little-- or a whole lot-- in any department or specialty for designs in this style.

Honored Contributor
I've seen the Logo-style clothing advertised at Dillard's and other B&M stores.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/14/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

I think it's your issue, not Susan's. This is just another bash SG post, no matter how you slice it.

Yep. You are right.....gets old, doesn't it?
Respected Contributor

YOu need a hobby!

Super Contributor

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the "Logo" style has been around for longer than she has and this style can be found in places like Macy's, Fresh Produce, Dillards, etc.