Valued Contributor

Just expressing my opinion and wondering if anyone else agrees/disagrees...I think the Rayon 230 material is very cheap and sleezy feeling, like something you would purchase in the most discount of stores...and unfortunately she is putting pretty colors/patterns on this fabric.  When I see Rayon 230 I do not even read the description.

Honored Contributor

I skip any item that has rayon/spandex.  To me it feels like a rag, too limp and no substance.

Honored Contributor

My favorite fabric.   I love the "drape"...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Along with @Desertdi  .... I'm a fan of Lori's rayon 230.  I have quite a few pieces.

Personally - I like rayon and rayon blend fabrics.  I don't mind the bit of extra care some of them require.

Esteemed Contributor

The weekly Logo bashing thread!  Thanks @just wonder for getting us started!

I do find the regular rayon span is not very durable material.  It pills, it stretches, lots of regrets, I won't buy it except maybe for cheap pajamas!

Rayon 230 is a very good material, if a little heavy for summer, but honestly year round wearable.  I still prefer cotton or cotton modal for summer.  But Logo Rayon 230 is a beautiful material that takes color beautifully, does not stretch or pill in normal wear.  Logo features lots of beautiful prints.  If you see something you like, enjoy!  I have several Rayon 230 pieces, doing very well.

Of course this post is not about rayon-span, the title tells us it is about Logo, its purpose is to bash.

"sleezy feeling" - I wonder what that is...

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   I completely agree with your assessment of Rayon 230.  I've fallen in love with this fabric.  It's similar to SG's Liquid Knit but more substantial and less clingy (despite what Susan says).  It launders like a dream and wrinkles very little, if at all.  I'm picky about prints but have gotten some beauties from Lori.

"sleezy feeling" - I wonder what that is...

She probably means silky.  She'd hate real silk. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it's a Logo bashing thread, just an OP that doesn't care for rayon/span. There are fabrics I don't care for but like other fabrics by the same designer. If someone does't care for the same fabrics I do, that's OK and I sure don't feel the need to defend my choices.  

New Contributor
Her opinion period ! Bothers me more everything is made in China. And I’m sure everyone knows why. Buy made in the USA. I’m trying my best
Super Contributor
The rayon 230 is actually a really nice fabric. Much nicer than the 95/5 to me. I have many things from this line, shopped it for years. Just lately the rayon span is feeling less current, prefer more cotton I guess. The crazy colors and mixtures every Monday are kinda getting to me. I have to wait 1/2 hour for something that isn't a kookoo pattern. Clearly there have been changes made with this line. Thank you for your opinion, that's what forums are for!
Respected Contributor

I have not tried her rayon.