Valued Contributor

I like the TSV but am unsure how this will fit me and friends with hips larger than the model Kate.  I sized up because I want mine to fall like it did on Kate.  Jacque had on the L her ususal size and I did not like how the back of the top/jacket spread out to make her look larger.  I don't think this is a Lori hit as much as it might be a real miss.  Still, I am looking forward to getting it home and I'll bet I will keep it but again mine is black. What do you all think?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV I bought the black

I took a chance too. I love my LOGO hoodies and wear them a lot. I'm not sure how it will look because so many reviewers had problems. DH watched with me and thought I should try it, so I guess we'll see! ***crossing fingers*** Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

After thinking about this item, I have fingers crossed too. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I may be putting this in the wrong place but I can't stand it any longer-- Why would any woman want to wear a onesie?  Suggesting 3 and 4 layers is ridiculous.  Her clothes look like she used scraps of material and enough of the shark bite.

Super Contributor

I pre-ordered. I have an entire closet of LOGO.  Generally love the pieces.  For me this was a big miss.  Anything that makes a very thin host look big in the back is NOT going to be for me.  Back it went.  Hope it works better for those who ordered!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmyjewelry wrote:

I pre-ordered. I have an entire closet of LOGO.  Generally love the pieces.  For me this was a big miss.  Anything that makes a very thin host look big in the back is NOT going to be for me.  Back it went.  Hope it works better for those who ordered!

I sort of agree.  I'm a huge LOGO fan--especially of her french terry.  I thought I would be purchasing this in the blue.  I saw it on the models, and it did make them all look larger.  I love the length and the fabric, but the fit is off.  It's not flattering, and Lori didn't look good in it at all.  Actually, Sandra didn't look that great in it either.

I'm also disappointed in the colors.  They are the ones she used several years ago, for the most part, in another TSV with the exception of the lily pad.   I don't like that color anyway.

For the most part, it wasn't flattering on anyone.

I don't think this is for me.  It's certainly not dreadful, but it's a miss.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@5inall wrote:

I may be putting this in the wrong place but I can't stand it any longer-- Why would any woman want to wear a onesie?  Suggesting 3 and 4 layers is ridiculous.  Her clothes look like she used scraps of material and enough of the shark bite.

Why would any person want to spoil the pleasure people are taking in purchasing an item they intend to wear? 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@5inall wrote:

Why would any person want to spoil the pleasure people are taking in purchasing an item they intend to wear?  Do you go to parties, walk in, and make a buzz-kill statement too?

It only spoils the pleasure if you allow it. I enjoy wearing what I like and what other people think does not affect me in the least.

I love jeans but know people who never wear them and do not like them but that does not spoil my pleasure in buying and wearing what I enjoy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm thin and could probably wear it, but it wasn't flattering on Jayne. I'm taking a pass. It's too baby doll for me.

Honored Contributor

Way too many pleats.