Regular Contributor

Kirsten Please Sizing Is Important!

I haven't been watching much of QVC lately but I like the fashion segments.  I hope this isn't poofed because I really think this is IMPORTANT. Please give the sizing on the models, PLEASE!  I really don't care how long the vendor had to look for your size in the jean presentation of NYDJ I really was interested in the jeans, imagine that.

This by the way isn't the first time I have noticed this with this host, and it would also be nice if the vendor could get a word in about the jeans.

Contributor

Re: Kirsten Please Sizing Is Important!

[ Edited ]

Jmho Smiley Happy

but I didn't think it was a bad presentation. I watched the video, they talked about sizing and displayed the sizing chart and also the it's listings have detailed "click here" sizing, and the vendor talked as much as the host or more. 

VIDEO:

NYDJ Barbara Boot-cut 5-Pocket Jeans

a311052

https://www.qvc.com/NYDJ-Barbara-Boot-cut-5-Pocket-Jeans.product.A311052.html

Honored Contributor

I think we are all tired of the INFOtainment that is going on at QVC. The presentations need to be good, not just ok, especially when they are selling fashion and shoes. If I am going to spend time watching a presentation I want the size chart where I can see it through out the presentation and just not flashed on the screen for a few seconds one or two times if we're lucky. They do not need to spend all that air time flattering the vendors , standing at the rack and giving the customer TMI about themselves. I'm sick and tired of returning clothes and shoes.If they didn't have free returns I would have quit them awhile ago, I still may. I didn't buy a thing these past two fashion days.

Respected Contributor

If I need additional information about an item, I simply go online, usually through the mobile app. Clearly you have an internet connection so why isn’t this an option for you?
Trusted Contributor

@Nitefall, I totally agree.

Its really quite simple....instead of chatting about nothing, or stories, or dancing....please please please give us sizes the models are wearing...and please have a variety, not 4 girls in xxs and 1 girl in xl...also tell us if the item runs small, or large, does it stretch, is it big in the shoulders, ect.

With all do respect, its what the buyer needs to hear to decide shall I purchase this item or not ? 

Frequent Contributor

@Nitefall I totally agree! I too wish the hosts would state what size the models are wearing, after all, that is why they are there! I am also very familiar with the "click here" size charts, but sometimes I am in between sizes, or based on my preference could go either way, so if I know what size the models are wearing, I can make a better choice based on how it fits on them. Some can simply go by the click here size guide, but some cannot, so giving sizes of the models I believe would help sales. I too did not buy anything from this past weekend for that very reason, and because returns are too costly!

Honored Contributor

@Gr8tfulsouli agree that mistakes with shoes and fashion are too costly.I hymm and haw for so long over taking the chance that the item usually sells out in my size or color.I then can relax and say oh well it’s probably for the best.we definitely need as much info about sizing as possible to get the desired fit and none of the sizing is consistent anymore.The returns department must be growing the fastest of any.

Honored Contributor

I was only half watching that presentation because I had no interest in buying.

But I will say this.  The hosts should be there to give us the necessary information we as consumers need to make a purchse.  I shouldn't have to go to my computer, go to my app or contact CS. 

If the host isn't giving that information, they aren't doing their job.  If the host isn't going to give us that information, why are they there?  If I have to look everything up on-line, they might as well be an internet store and forget the presentations.  Or they might as well just flash things up on the screen without a host.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva@I agree with you but I think I figured out the game.They want us to be interactive...if we go online to get more info they can flash up other items we may purchase as well.

Honored Contributor

I do agree!  The hosts keep saying 10 times during a presentation that "it's the only order of the year & easy pay is going away"  How about some good info on what you  are selling.  I also wish they would tell you what the size is of what they are presenting.  Kathy Levine always did that and really appreciated it.