Honored Contributor

Does anyone still wear them? Remember Dockers? 

It seems difficult to find nice khaki crops for the summer. They go with so many tops and are a nice alternative to jeans in hot weather. I would like a pair of cropped khakis, not capris and not tight to the leg but not wide legs either.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Respected Contributor

I have a pair of slightly cropped khakis from The Gap that I bought AGES ago, and they still look current.  They are cropped just above the ankle area and have cuffs.  They are a darker khaki like a dark sand color.  I still wear them on occasion.  Never had Dockers.  J Crew still offers women's khakis I believe and probably The Gap.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Maybe LLBean or Land's End?

Honored Contributor

Hi @Greeneyedlady21  they are very hard to find, aren't they?  I just looked at the Gap's website, they have several styles (I love the wide leg crop chinos) but they also have striaght leg cropped chinos.  And 40% off.

I used to get khakis from LL Bean but I haven't checked them out lately.

Regular Contributor

JJill has khakis I bought them last year.  I go to the SALE list and find them there many times.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Lee Riders at Amazon- $22.99

Honored Contributor

I could make my own out of something like these Ralph Lauren straight leg. 281/2 " inseam. Just cuff them up. My inseam is 339668134_fpx.webp

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

The Ralph Lauren website was/is 30% off. 

Land’s End sent an email this morning. 40% off

Honored Contributor

These are from Eddie Bauer - $49

0310794_225J1.jpg

....and there are more crop styles there, too.

Honored Contributor

I held onto a couple very old pairs of khaki style pants for ages.

Looking recently, I didn't see anything that would fit me. But then I came across some cargo pants that are very similar in style. Best of all, they had a size that I could wear. they're comfortable but still skinny (my preference, and they came in nice shades.

I ended up with the gray, the olive, the navy, and surprisingly, even the pink, which I love. They're almost sold out, only two shades in limited sizes -- but on sale.

The gray and the pink (J Crew):

9 cargo toothpick pant - women's pants, right side, view zoomed

9 cargo toothpick pant - women's pants, right side, view zoomed

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland