Super Contributor

I’m sorry ladies.....

For my negativity of late, BUT what is going on QVC?????Same old. Same old AND and this thing that barefoot dreams has presented already three times today😟 IMO is a cross between LOGO and Omar the tent maker 😫😫😫😫😫 Maybe I should be thanking you Q.....mucho $$$ Saved.
Super Contributor

Re: I’m sorry ladies.....

That is the worst outfit, can't believe this line is so popular

Honored Contributor

I thought I would give the new format a chance and I did -- it stinks.  I miss the beauty show on Friday nights and the new format for programming is all over the place.  I hope the Q rethinks it.  I have been watching less and less because of it.  I did not see Barefoot Dreams today; however, I am not a fan of their over priced casual sweats.

Honored Contributor

I don't know about other items, but I've  certainly enjoyed the long cardigan TSV Barefoot Dreams I got a couple of months ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@metrogal  Thanks for making me LOL! I didn't see the items you spoke of but I haven't heard the term Omar the Tent Maker in years!! Too funny! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

It’s always been the same old same old. 

Valued Contributor

I don't like this new format either. Find myself watching less and less.

Honored Contributor

well, i own that BD caftan in SIX colors and it is a fantastic lounge piece and perfect for the hot weather coming up. also makes a nice pool or beach coverup. i would say that "omar" did a fine job in the design and the selection of fabric. that would explain the 4.0 star rating.  the BD line is one of the best lines to come to qvc in the past two years or so.

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
Honored Contributor

I saw part of the presentation and it was a caftan. I don't think anyone is ambivalent about a caftan; you either like them or you don't

Honored Contributor

@metrogal 

Watched the presentation omy, looks sloppy and baggy not attractive on anyone. Reviews mentioned, the fabric stretches out. Plus, See through. Yikes!