Contributor

KATHLEEN KIRKWOOD Ultra Thin "Petite" SHOULDER PADS

I just finished reading a thread regarding these shoulder pads from 2012. The thread was "Closed" and I wasn't able to respond there.

I've just finished sewing the one remaining pair I've had and worn for many, many years. To say they're on their last legs would be putting it mildly. Yet, I will not part with them. They give me just the right lift & shape I need under tops.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck finding these particular shoulder pads.

Honored Contributor

Re: KATHLEEN KIRKWOOD Ultra Thin ""Petite"" SHOULDER PADS

Susan, I laughed when I ready your post because you could be describing the pair that I have. I purchased mine at least 15 years ago. It was a set of three but the thinnest pair was my favorite and the only pair that I have kept during all that time. Mine is white and looks so badly I have to remember when I'm traveling and sharing a room with my cousin to hide them.

I ordered several different pairs from Amazon last year with the hope of finally replacing this set. Didn't compare in any way. I wish Kathleen would bring them back.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Go to shoulderpads.com. You're bound to find pads that suit your needs. They have dozens and give very good service.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Tique ~ I don't think we're alone in our love of these little petite wonders. But, it's good to know someone else is still holding on to a pair. I'm really surprised KK hasn't brought them back. I'd buy a dozen, maybe two!

Kachina624 ~ Thank you for your suggestion. I'll go take a look.

Regular Contributor

This is a weird coincidence...I was just thinking about these yesterday and wishing the set of 3 thin microfiber pads would be available again! Love these shoulder pads and use them often. I'd love another set!

Respected Contributor

I have a pair of the KK foam shoulder pads that slip under your bra strap and I'd buy 5 sets of thees if she would bring them back. I like that there is no velcro and nothing to attach. Just place your bra strap over the groove and it's perfect. Mine are still holding up, which is amazing.
Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2014 AGV said: I have a pair of the KK foam shoulder pads that slip under your bra strap and I'd buy 5 sets of thees if she would bring them back. I like that there is no velcro and nothing to attach. Just place your bra strap over the groove and it's perfect. Mine are still holding up, which is amazing.

Those are the ones I love also. A few years ago I found some on ebay and bought several pairs. They do hold up quite well if you're careful with them.