Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the new Sadie style jean by Gloria Vanderbilt...it is the first true slimcut jean I can wear in my regular size and it is very comfortable. I think several stores carry it but I have only found it here at Costco......I bought two pair in the black rinse.....they hold their shape and do not bag out in the seat like other jeans do...very straight and slim leg but not skin tight....they really nailed it with this style! Costco has them also in bright pink, purple, and bright blue.....am considering a color pair but not a big fan of colored jeans yet...but the price is right also! $16.99......can't beat it! They are not available on Costco.com so if you have a store in your area you may want to check them out!

Respected Contributor
Good find!
Honored Contributor

forgot to add that these jeans come in average and short lengths; I wear the short length and they are very hard to find

Honored Contributor
So very happy to see this endorsement. COSTCO has been my major fashion ally since I started losing weight. Most if not all of the clothing sold there is top notch beautiful casual wear, and the trunk shows, if you can catch them are just wonderful. They had beautiful travel wear in packable jersey, beautiful colors, before the holidays, and in January my COSTCO had a Canadian brand of storm coats/jackets that were terrific. I don't even feel guilty picking up a pair of Sadies every couple weeks when I shop, and donating the lightly worn, too big Sadies to my local GOODWILL. Enjoy, upsidedown!
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new jeans!

Regular Contributor

Matty6 do these run true to size and how does size compare to qvc sizing? thanks

Regular Contributor

Matty6 do these run true to size and how does size compare to qvc sizing? thanks

Respected Contributor
Kohls has them too. They are more expensive.
Honored Contributor

Costco also carries the GV Amanda jean in about a dozen colors if any of you prefer that style...I have seen many positives about it from many here over the years....I think it has been sold for a long time....doesn't fit me well though.

Honored Contributor
cOn 2/10/2014 violann said: So very happy to see this endorsement. COSTCO has been my major fashion ally since I started losing weight. Most if not all of the clothing sold there is top notch beautiful casual wear, and the trunk shows, if you can catch them are just wonderful. They had beautiful travel wear in packable jersey, beautiful colors, before the holidays, and in January my COSTCO had a Canadian brand of storm coats/jackets that were terrific. I don't even feel guilty picking up a pair of Sadies every couple weeks when I shop, and donating the lightly worn, too big Sadies to my local GOODWILL. Enjoy, upsidedown!

congrats on your weight loss success! I love being able to pick up something to wear when I am in Costco shopping for food, etc.....someone else posted about a very similar sweater to Linea WK.....I think I saw it but the knit is much thinner than I prefer, but for 15 bucks, it would sure be worth a try if you are a fan of that fabric and style