Honored Contributor

I went grocery shopping today at Meijers, a store that has groceries and then other departments (like home, clothing etc). I saw at least 4 different ladies apparel items in a chevron print.

I know there was a Dooney and Bourke chevron print handbag yesterday. Has anyone else seen chevron printed clothing out and about?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I now work in retail and I'm seeing stripes, ombre, Ikat prints, and solids. We do have some designer pink flamingo print that's not moving!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

My daughter is early 20's and she loves the chevron pattern. She has a chevron pattern iphone case, and she has a lot of chevron pattern home decor items such as chairs, area rugs, throws, pillows, etc., on her pinterest that she would like to have in an apartment one day. She also has a few chevron pattern tops that she wears.

Super Contributor
I bought a black/white chevron infinity scarf at Kohl's last fall.
“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller
Super Contributor

I saw a sweater in a small shop window down the street just last week. I was on my way somewhere and couldn't stop in at the time. I went in Friday to buy one and they were all gone and she won't be getting any more of them. I'm getting out my knitting needles and making one myself!

Chevron has always been a favorite. I have a stack of chevron scarves and one vest that I knit.

It's always been a popular knitting and crochet stitch.

Valued Contributor

I crocheted a few blankets last year in the chevron/ripple stitch. That was the first stitch my grandmother taught me (when I was a teenager)!

Susan Graver has two chevron maxi skirts that I bought last summer. She offers them in a blue and black version. I wore them a lot!

Super Contributor

I've seen it a few places, but I'm not a fan. I don't know why, I just think it's something I would tire of quickly.

Honored Contributor
On 2/9/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I've seen it a few places, but I'm not a fan. I don't know why, I just think it's something I would tire of quickly.

I agree with that. I posted somewhere that I think it looks like the back of an ambulance. And that truly is what I think of then I look at it.

Valued Contributor
Bird mama. I'll be shopping at meijers this week. What items did you see so I can check out. I ordered the black & white chevron tsv but had to cancel. Can't justify right now Smiley Sad
Super Contributor
On 2/9/2014 Sooner said:
On 2/9/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I agree with that. I posted somewhere that I think it looks like the back of an ambulance. And that truly is what I think of then I look at it.

I'm slow here...but why do you keep comparing it to the back of an ambulance?