Trusted Contributor

She looked nice as usual.

Honored Contributor

I also have to ask...what do the ""huge hoop earrings"" have to do with the comment about being ""over the edge""?

That wasn't mentioned on the other thread....gosh. I have to wonder how some of you posters dress. now...big earrings are also a no-no????

Respected Contributor

WOWZA..............Just checked out the video from 7/3- I am almost speechless. Josie usually wears clothes that are pretty racy, but this is so over the top & inappropriate{#emotions_dlg.blink}! First of all, she should absolutely know better, but secondly, QVC should never allow anyone to go on air with a cleavage like that. It's disgusting. QVC isn't a nightclub! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I don't even watch her presentations anymore because the constant rubbing of lotion on bare legs is in such poor taste and is simply gross.{#emotions_dlg.scared} I feel sorry for anyone who feels that this type of marketing is necessary to sell/push products.

Respected Contributor

She looked nice as usual. You have got to be kidding! Anyone w/ half of a brain cell would know immediately hat this was insanely inappropriate!