Super Contributor

Re: It sure was great seeing Melissa Model last night!!!!!!

Who is Melissa?

Contributor

What item did you watch and see her?
Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 Desertdi said:
On 12/9/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 12/9/2014 twinny2 said:

I always loved seeing Melissa. Yes she was more of a redhead. I am sure that Lisa was surprised & happy to see her on the show last night. It doesn't sound like she wants to model again as they said she is busy raising her family. She was always my favorite model. jmfinley, I am also a WI gal & I live 45 miles S. of Madison. What part of the state are you from?

Hi Twinny2-I am about 20 miles South of Milwaukee!!!!

That's more like a Chicago suburb............

No I am 70 miles North of Chicago! I am about 20 miles from the Illinois border though!

Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Who is Melissa?

Meliss used to be a model at QVC and she did PMStyle for years. She was more of a red head whne she was there, she is a very good model and a beautiful girl! She modeled for Lisa's last PMStyle and it was a big surprise for Lisa and she was genuinely moved to see Melissa! Melissa decided to stay home and raise her family.

Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 12/9/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Who is Melissa?

Meliss used to be a model at QVC and she did PMStyle for years. She was more of a red head whne she was there, she is a very good model and a beautiful girl! She modeled for Lisa's last PMStyle and it was a big surprise for Lisa and she was genuinely moved to see Melissa! Melissa decided to stay home and raise her family.

Aww, I was hoping she was back to stay.