Super Contributor

Isaac's TSV Bag - Perfect for Christmas?

I know it's just Easter, but I'm going to order this bag in the cognac or medium brown color for my oldest daughter for Christmas. Do you ever buy Christmas gifts in the spring and summer?
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac's TSV Bag - Perfect for Christmas?

The only problem I have when I buy something early - I can't make it to Christmas to give the gift. I end up giving it early.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

My problem will be remembering where I hid it! I'll have to make a note of it in my daily planner.
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of this bag.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I do begin buying Christmas gifts early in the year...I feel it removes alot of stress and is budget-friendly...consequently, I think it's a great idea ilovedaisies!Smiley Happy))
Valued Contributor

I've already hidden a couple of gifts away for the holidays. I make notes where I keep them and what's been purchased so I don't forget!

Valued Contributor

My biggest problem with buying this early for Christmas is being afraid of finding something else I like better between now and then or, worse yet, forgetting I even bought it and buying something else. Been there, done that too.

Maria

Super Contributor

On 4/14/2014 shoppergrl said:

I've already hidden a couple of gifts away for the holidays. I make notes where I keep them and what's been purchased so I don't forget!

I do too! I may have to start making ""maps""....

Regular Contributor

For the past several years I do the bulk of my shopping from the Lakeside Collection Holiday catalog then gradually get the other gifts as I see them in the stores. I make a list as to what I got whom. My problem is that I can't wait to give them the gifts at Christmas time but I do wait. I wait every year for that catalog (even though I get their catalogs throughout the year, I go crazy in the Holiday one. I get nice gifts for reasonable prices.

Super Contributor

This is the first thing I've bought for Christmas 2014 but usually by now I have gotten some great things on sale in January - basic things that I know will be ""in style"" next winter. I need to get on the ball.