Occasional Contributor

Last night I scooped up the isaac ceramic watch in taupe that I have had my eye on. This is my second one of these watches. My first one I bought a size small and since they run big, I had to have 2 links removed. Because all they had left was XL, i bought that size because I figured no matter what size I got, I'd still have to pay to get the links removed. Is that all that is different between the sizes of the watches, is the number of links in it? The curvature of the main watch part and everything should be the same, right?

Also does anyone else have the color Taupe? I have the pink but find it to be much paler than the screen shows. Which is odd because you'd think the bright studio lights would wash the color out. Does Taupe look lighter in person?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Taupe Ceramic watch

I can't answer your question but I adored that watch last night. I liked the green tea color and also the blue. Hopefully someone knows more about it than I do.
Valued Contributor

I own the green tea ceramic watch with the blue/teal/green flowers. I love it. It looks good with everything. I'm not a big watch person anymore but I fell in love with this one.

Respected Contributor

I debated between the taupe and the citron and got the citron. I wore it yesterday and love it. A nice creamy ivory with a light pink face which surprised me but looks good.