Regular Contributor

Isaac Has some gorgeous things today

On his 1:00-3:00 p.m Eastern show today (5/10)

I have to really sit on my hands!!!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Has some gorgeous things today

Yes, good show today.  I do miss him with Jen, though Ali's doing a decent job.  

Also Antthony is on HSN and I adore him, he's also got some pretty things on today!

I simply cannot buy anything, not in need of one thing........think I'll try your sitting on your hands idea @Beammeupscotty .  LOL, enjoySmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

He has been hilarious today! Really turned my morning around!

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

@Squirrels Are Trash 

I think he enjoyed Ali.  I do believe he tired of Sean and is now tiring of Jen.  I think everyone needs a new partner occasionally.  Not that Sean and Jen did a bad job; each did a very good job. 

But, having a new hostess gives new insight and a freshness to his ideas and his perspective.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

@Squirrels Are Trash 

I think he enjoyed Ali.  I do believe he tired of Sean and is now tiring of Jen.  I think everyone needs a new partner occasionally.  Not that Sean and Jen did a bad job; each did a very good job. 

But, having a new hostess gives new insight and a freshness to his ideas and his perspective.

Agree about needing to shake up partnerships. Although Isaac can carry two with his intel and wit.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree with you that Isaac can definitely carry the show. I do think that changing up the hosts pairing with vendors is a good idea.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beammeupscotty 

Thank you for posting this.😃

I was out taking my mom to get her hair done.  I'll try to go back and watch the show if possible.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed his show but I  will not look because he always has something I want but don't need.

Just when I  thought I was in control I watched "Beautiful" and ordered his linen blend shorts in ivory and green.

Respected Contributor

I did not see show either but have seen some things I like.  I pretty much done buying from the Q and my easy pays are almost done and been pushing those forward so I can pay off sooner.  Just decided I don't need the extra stuff or easy pays hanging on forever either.  

Been going through the house and moving things out that I no longer need or want.  It is amazing how that changed my thinking.  I guess I am official old as my friend said we are.  She has been doing the same.

It is hard at times to resist to buy.  But my closet says no.