Honored Contributor
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Resin 37-1/2" Mariner Link Necklace
529-353
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Resin Mariner Link Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Wood and Metal Beveled Bangle Bracelet
528-863
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Wood Beveled Bangle Bracelet

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Beaded Floral Freeform Bib Necklace
529-308
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Floral Freeform Bib Necklace

Honored Contributor

Re: Iris Apfel fans?

[ Edited ]
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Double Disc Drop Cord Necklace
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Double Disc Drop 19" Cord Necklace
529-043

Honored Contributor

Love this new denim ensemble.  The floral embroidery is beautiful!

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Embroidered Denim Top
525-417
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Embroidered Denim Top

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, that is a really cute outfit!  I like her things but have never tried them.  I wish that by the jewelry they had a picture of it on a model.  It is really hard to tell the size of the necklaces otherwise. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, that is a really cute outfit!  I like her things but have never tried them.  I wish that by the jewelry they had a picture of it on a model.  It is really hard to tell the size of the necklaces otherwise. 

@Roni18 - her jewelry is nor for those that want dainty, lol. I wear a variety of jewelry depending on mood, outfit, event. And I love her big & bold pieces. That double disk necklace is larger than how it appears on the website - you're right, it helps to see it on the models.

Last visit Colleen mentioned that Iris personally styles all of the models for her shows. And she loves the overnight/late showtimes, so they have her scheduled to launch this visit tonight at 1am ET. I set my DVR so I can see her artistry! 

Super Contributor

Re: Iris Apfel fans?

[ Edited ]

I ordered these two jackets in both colorways:

Iris Apfel #1.jpgIris Apfel #2.jpg

I have two other jackets from Iris.  They are extremely well made.

Respected Contributor

@BklynKinsey wrote:

I ordered these two jackets in both colorways:

Iris Apfel #1.jpgIris Apfel #2.jpg

yummy!

Respected Contributor

@BklynKinsey

How is the sizing?