Respected Contributor

Re: I wonder where the click here sizes have gone.

Interesting. I noticed no sizing info on the Sonjai PR skirt and thought it was an oversight. I had to guess and, while I could have the next size down, it does fit me. If they stop providing sizing info and continue with the inconsistencies, then that tells me they do not want me to buy any more clothing from them. That's fine, since I've pretty much stopped anyway. I just like to buy the PR stuff when they have it since I am a fan of the show.
Super Contributor

On 2/4/2015 imaclotheshog said:

{#emotions_dlg.huh} I noticed this too. Could be that given the new shipping and returns policy, they are going to stop providing sizing charts for specific garments, that way if someone has to return something they can not say the size charts were wrong.

I don't know but it is very curious how all the new clothing items have NO click here size chart. There has to be a reason for this.

They want you to have to ship it back and pay the huge return shipping prices.. and they get to keep the original shipping price now with the new rules... More money for their greedy pockets.

Honored Contributor

I will not be buying clothing here unless the size charts come back. I am not taking any chances having to return items.

Valued Contributor

Yrs. ago every clothing manufacturors had to cut to QVCs size charts. Then Jayne Brown interfered with that, would not put the size charts on the TV. Thus, everyone cut to their own size charts. That's why everything is a different size and nothing fits anymore. I quit buying clothes from QVC about 8 yrs. ago. Tired of getting things that didn't fit.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/4/2015 brii said:

I suggest contacting QVC and letting them know. I certainly will not be buying anything without garment measurements.

Neither will I. It's not like the sizing is ever consistent. Geez.

Super Contributor

Wow. This is very disappointing.

Super Contributor

They not only hardly give you any measurements on TV other than Length( worthless to most) and now want to give you less info online? What a joke.

Honored Contributor

I'd go under ""send an email"" and complain!

Respected Contributor

On 2/4/2015 sarpy said:

Yrs. ago every clothing manufacturors had to cut to QVCs size charts. Then Jayne Brown interfered with that, would not put the size charts on the TV. Thus, everyone cut to their own size charts. That's why everything is a different size and nothing fits anymore. I quit buying clothes from QVC about 8 yrs. ago. Tired of getting things that didn't fit.

I agree, did contact Customer Service at that time, as JB made a snide comment on air re this, I thought it very rude. Now it seems she is getting her way. It took some time to get the click here, not worth it, will go elsewhere

Esteemed Contributor

I just sent "Feedback" about this, and will try emailing later when I have time. Even if I'm tempted on an item (with this new shipping policy, I hope I'm not), I would never buy without seeing those measurements. Everyone needs to express their opinions if they don't like this "new development" in the continuing saga of their website issues. {#emotions_dlg.mad}