Regular Contributor
Yes! More Stan shows and more nice robes! I wear something of Stan's every single day. We must save Stan's brand on the Q!
Trusted Contributor

I really miss him, too. I have 6 chenille outerwear sweaters, two of which are slowly decomposing. I really wish he'd do more of those.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Valued Contributor

Love Stan Herman, such a sweetheart. Love his robes too. Mine is ready for the garbage, but I can't find another one to purchase. The only problem I had with Stan's robes, he always skipped XL so you had to order a 1X or a large. I like a loose robe, so I would buy the 1X, but they are huge on me. Wish he did more XLs.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 long chenille button front robes that I've had for probably 18 or so years from when he first came to QVC. They're petite XL & still going strong. This was when he brought both petite & regular sizes in. I prefer a button front robe over a zip front.

Honored Contributor

I love the look and the feel of his Chenille, but the only robe of his I ever bought came more or less directly from him, I met him at a Nordstrom store. He was warm and delightful and talked me right into a robe. Great salesman!

No idea what I paid all those years back, but I returned that robe because it shed green all over my bedroom. I never tried another item from his line there or from QVC. Sad sometimes how one bad experience turns you off as that one did for me.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the Stan update. Many of the vendors have ""seasons"" so it will be nice to see him again soon.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

The robe I wear most days and nights is a Stan chenille robe! I love it - body length zipper, long, soft and comfy. It must be at least 12 years old and is wearing out. Have looked at other robes in the stores and none compare to his. Please Stan - more chenille!!

Honored Contributor

As I recall, most of my chenille brands (Not Stan H.) did shed in the very beginning, before washing. But, after washing/drying, they were fine. I'm thinking that it's the nature of chenille, in the beginning, before washing.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm guessing that Stan can come up with a polyester or microfiber chenille. Which would be lighter, and probably less shedding when new, before washing. (I'm thinking of a few of my microfiber chenille-looking bath carpets, which haven't shed.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).