Super Contributor

To my ear, it seems like Amy is calling Lori Goldstein, Laura.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amy calling Lori....Laura?

Yes, but Amy is adorable so it doesn't matter.

Trusted Contributor

Amen Max, I totally agree ! And why the nit-picking anyway ? No big deal ! She doesn't sound like it to me anyway.

Super Contributor

On 3/30/2015 maximillian said:

Yes, but Amy is adorable so it doesn't matter.

It does matter, because it's a disrespect to Lori to mispronounce her name. Amy knows very well that she's NOT Laura.

Respected Contributor

There is that promotional photo with Shawn and Isaac and Amy and Lori. Lori and Amy are sitting together. Amy is hugging Lori. You would think she would know the name of the person she is hugging.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey it's Amy! She is so ditsy. I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue, but still.
Super Contributor

She is saying "Lor", and Lori is calling her "Aim". Ick, it all sounds forced. And while we're at it, I had to change the channel when Amy kept saying she or the models needed to "climb into" another shirt because a color sold out.

Honored Contributor

That would make me Rom and you Pen............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

On 3/30/2015 MFitz said: Hey it's Amy! She is so ditsy. I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue, but still.

Then it was a repeated slip of the tongue. If it were once it wouldn't be notable, but she kept calling her Laura during the presentation. As I said, Amy knows what her name is, so I'm wondering why she intentionally mispronounced her name.

Trusted Contributor

I think she was calling her Lor as well. My name is Lori and most of my friends call me Lor. I don't see it as a big deal.