Super Contributor

Re: I'm Confused----An IPad, A Mop, an Elliptical, and an Iron?????

On 2/8/2014 wagirl said:

Was the mop was the spin mop---if so I LOVE that thing!!!! And from the description of the show it's just the reason I don't watch the Q much. Random acts of hosts/ sales people and their inane speak to get you to buy that combination of goodies that they promise will improve your life---except for the Spin mop-----I LOVE that thing!!!!

Funny ... household appliances and cleaning implements really don't do much for me. No kids or pets living here with me ... I don't need anything exotic to mop the kitchen and bathroom floors. I have a 10 year old sponge mop that just got a new sponge!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/8/2014 Kathleen said:
On 2/8/2014 wagirl said:

Was the mop was the spin mop---if so I LOVE that thing!!!! And from the description of the show it's just the reason I don't watch the Q much. Random acts of hosts/ sales people and their inane speak to get you to buy that combination of goodies that they promise will improve your life---except for the Spin mop-----I LOVE that thing!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Funny ... household appliances and cleaning implements really don't do much for me. No kids or pets living here with me ... I don't need anything exotic to mop the kitchen and bathroom floors. I have a 10 year old sponge mop that just got a new sponge!

But the big question is, can you wear that sponge mop to accessorize your outfit??? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}LOL{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} !

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 2/8/2014 wagirl said:

Was the mop was the spin mop---if so I LOVE that thing!!!! And from the description of the show it's just the reason I don't watch the Q much. Random acts of hosts/ sales people and their inane speak to get you to buy that combination of goodies that they promise will improve your life---except for the Spin mop-----I LOVE that thing!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

But the big question is, can you wear that sponge mop to accessorize your outfit??? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}LOL{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} !

No - in fact, the sponge refill doesn't even match my apartment decor. All they had was a green sponge ... and my apartment is red/black/white! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone have any ideas about how to use a pillow as an accessory?????

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 2/8/2014 wagirl said:

I bet I could bedazzle it and wear it as a brooch or maybe a bracelet since the mop head is round!!!! OOOh....... OOOOhhh---how about an ankle bracelet!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

An accessory isn't exclusive to fashion. Those items are household accessories.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, Pook, you're right--you got us there! Too bad QVC doesn't understand their own advertising.......{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} or they just happened to leave out the IPad, the iron, etc.......

Accessorize Your Spring

Brighten up your style with this season’s hottest finishing touches. Shop specials on your faves, including Dooney & Bourke, Clarks, Susan Graver,Vionic® with Orthaheel® Technology & other top names. From freshly picked shoes & bags to bracelets, belts & more, accessorizing for spring is a snap!

Super Contributor

Well, I'd be more inclined to think of them as accessories if they were all a wild orchid color - the pantone color of the year..{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} - sorry, couldn't resist..

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/8/2014 pixiedust said:

Well, I'd be more inclined to think of them as accessories if they were all a wild orchid color - the pantone color of the year..{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} - sorry, couldn't resist..

The iron comes in RADIANT ORCHID!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2014 chessylady said: When I read the title of the post I thought it was going to be a joke about them walking into a bar or a puzzle asking which item doesn't fitSmiley Happy

....making up my own joke...