Valued Contributor

Re: How do I sell my awesome designs online

On 3/9/2014 Sooner said:

If you aren't in school, you really need to be. It's there that you learn about marketing, make connections, get changes to meet people in the industry, and have contacts for getting your products manufactured. There are a lot of young people in their field now and the competition is tough. School has the answers, this forum doesn't.

Not everyone who starts a business has been to, or needs to go to, school. There have been many constructive suggestions posted here for the OP to pursue.
Honored Contributor

Have you considered going to some professional organizations and offering to put on fashion shows? Most of these groups are always looking for something nice for entertainment when they have quarterly (or whatever) meetings.You could show your products and hand out business cards or flyers telling the audience how to get something if they are interested.
Super Contributor

On 3/9/2014 StuffyBug said:
On 3/9/2014 Sooner said:

If you aren't in school, you really need to be. It's there that you learn about marketing, make connections, get changes to meet people in the industry, and have contacts for getting your products manufactured. There are a lot of young people in their field now and the competition is tough. School has the answers, this forum doesn't.

Not everyone who starts a business has been to, or needs to go to, school. There have been many constructive suggestions posted here for the OP to pursue.

i agree. even though i did go.