Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Sporto Slippers TS - Anyone???

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Mine won't be here until Thurs. Hope they fit.

Same here.  I just checked and they scanned into my UPS hub but they are going to be handed off to the post office which means that won't happen until sometime today and hopefully I get them tomorrow. 

Just went out to the mailbox because my mailman has not rang the doorbell. They were in the mailbox. I wear a size 8 & ordered the medium & they fit. Glad I did not size up. They are comfy soft. I should have ordered 2 pair.

HSN has been mailing all my pacakges in pastic bags now, no boxes. The mailman has an easier time stuffing these bags in my mailbox instead of getting out of his truck. At least he left my package at my house today. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Sporto Slippers TS - Anyone???

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Mine won't be here until Thurs. Hope they fit.

Same here.  I just checked and they scanned into my UPS hub but they are going to be handed off to the post office which means that won't happen until sometime today and hopefully I get them tomorrow. 

Just went out to the mailbox because my mailman has not rang the doorbell. They were in the mailbox. I wear a size 8 & ordered the medium & they fit. Glad I did not size up. They are comfy soft. I should have ordered 2 pair.

HSN has been mailing all my pacakges in pastic bags now, no boxes. The mailman has an easier time stuffing these bags in my mailbox instead of getting out of his truck. At least he left my package at my house today. LOL!!!

I received mine today too.  I was kind of surprised these weren't in a box.  They were inside that drawstring bag and then inside the HSN plastic bag.  My mail carrier left mine on the porch outside my door. 

Anyhow, I tried them on the fit is perfect.  As I said earlier, I go between a 7.5 and 8 in shoes, ordered the medium and the fit is perfect.  They are snug enough on my feet so there is no danger of me walking out of these like I do with some of my other slippers.  LOL   The purple is a really nice, deep color.