Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Sporto Slippers TS - Anyone???

I didn't order them, but I thought they'd make a great Christmas gift.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

I didn't order them, but I thought they'd make a great Christmas gift.

I had the same thought. I've given similar slippers for Christmas before & they were well-received. 

I had to dig out my old, cozy winter slippers to remind myself I really did not need the new ones. Still plan to snap them up when they show up at the Outlet though... lol 

Honored Contributor

I received mine today and I'm more than pleased with the quality for the price.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Man you got yours fast.  I rec'd the shipping confirmation Sunday but when I checked today, it just says departure scan. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

Man you got yours fast.  I rec'd the shipping confirmation Sunday but when I checked today, it just says departure scan. 

There was a time HSN merchandise took at least a week to arrive.  Lately it's been arriving in less than 5 days. Since I started using an HSN credit card service seems to be better.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

Should a 6.5 go with small or medium?

According to the size chart, a small.  And I would say the size chart is very accurate.  I go between a 7.5 and 8.  I buy these in a medium and the fit is perfect.  

I took your advice and ordered small.  They arrived a few minutes ago and fit with room to spare.  The medium would have been much too big.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

According to the size chart, a small.  And I would say the size chart is very accurate.  I go between a 7.5 and 8.  I buy these in a medium and the fit is perfect.  

I took your advice and ordered small.  They arrived a few minutes ago and fit with room to spare.  The medium would have been much too big.

Yay!!!  I figured with the way mine fit me and I'm a full shoe size bigger, the medium wouldn't work. 

Honored Contributor

Mine won't be here until Thurs. Hope they fit.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

I'm glad you didn't take my advice if the small fit you.  I'm an 8 and I always order a large in slippers.  I just do not like slippers that have no room to spare.  I've ordered m's before, and I always feel as if they are too small.  I'm glad you like them.  I have not yet received my pink.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Mine won't be here until Thurs. Hope they fit.

Same here.  I just checked and they scanned into my UPS hub but they are going to be handed off to the post office which means that won't happen until sometime today and hopefully I get them tomorrow.