New Contributor

How can I find out who makes the blouse Sharon is wearing on QVC2 during Susan Graver right now? I checked SG, but do not see anything that looks like that.

Thanks for any help!

Honored Contributor

@GSDmom  Susan Graver show?  It's a Susan Graver top -- A303332.

New Contributor

Thank you - I looked throuhg the SG page, but did not see anything that looked like it, and only saw a few minutes of the show.

Honored Contributor

All you ever have to do is first call customer service and make sure it isn't her own clothing.

There's often someone here which (if it's QVC) can find it.

Some hosts often wear QVC clothes.  Some a mixture.  As a rule, I've noticed Shawn doesn't (not very often) wear any QVC clothes.  I don't think I remember her wearing a Denim & Co outfit throughout the day at all.  Not busting on her just my observation.  Carolyn (I've noticed) wears a lot of Denim and Co.

I mention that because I wear a lot of Denim and Co. so I notice it.  But then I wear a lot of Isaac and Linea.

Respected Contributor

As @Caaareful Shopper indicated, Sharon is wearing A303332.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth - QVC Monitor  Wonder why I'm unable to see anything from QVC2 programming lately. The prompt says something about "Unable to access this site" (not exactly those words, but close). 

Anyone else having problems?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady

I just tried QVC2 (online) and it came in just fine.  Sorry you are having trouble.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks. I'll give it another try. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.