New Contributor

Guest host top? Fashion Weekend

Hoping someone can assist me! Caught a cute top being worn by a guest/brand host over the weekend but can’t remember the show. Was a white top with a navy ribbon woven through it. Wanted to know where her top came from? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Guest host top? Fashion Weekend

That is not a whole lot information to go one who was the quest, when was the show and what were they selling?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I wonder if the OP will ever return to their post and add some facts

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

It wasn't this by any chance?  One of the color choices is blue.   A 646572

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Novelty Knit Relaxed Fit 3/4-Sleeve Pullover

Honored Contributor

@JennW.  The best time to ask is when the item is on the air.  At the very least, snap a cell photo of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Thanks for the replies and the help! I wish I would have taken a pic of it. But too much going on with the kiddos. Can’t remember the show. No worries! Appreciate you all!
Esteemed Contributor

@JennW  If you knew the show, or the date and time, that is enough info to figure out, because QVC posts items on air going back a few days (they just reduced the number of days).  Anyone can go back, watch the video, find the item, or, if not an item presented, get a screen shot and find the top.

Super Contributor

I may know.  Was it the Lug rep..... not sure which show.  Hope you find it.