Occasional Contributor

and I LOVE them!  They are totally worth the price to me.  The fabric feels so luxurious and comfortable, they fit absolutely perfectly and go on so easy.   

They are pretty snug not quite as snug as a regular legging, but more like a tight pair of jeans would be, although much more comfortable, softer and more flexible than a denim would be.

I got the tall as I'm nearly 5'8 and thought they would still be ankle length, but I can actulaly pull them all the way down to the top of my foot, or the good thing is I can also pull them up just a few inches to be ankle length and they still look ok and don't look bunched up at all.   So glad that I decided to take the plunge as this was also my very first QVC clothing purchase ever!

Anyone else get theirs?  What do you think?

Super Contributor

Re: Got my Spanx TSV today...

[ Edited ]

Good to hear! I'm on wait list & have read the reviews. I've worn the velvet Spanx & bought large & the fit is perfect!  I'm a size 8 in most sizing. So I ordered large in the ponte knit. Shawn saying she is a small is giving vanity sizing. I'm a little smaller than her & small would never fit me. Even Liz, saying she wears small is questionable. Amy could fit in a size small.

Size up in Spanx!

Occasional Contributor

I think a large would fit you great then.  I'm typcially between a S-M in regular clothes and a size 6 in pants and I got the medium in the Spanx.  Even though the measurements were a bit off on the presentation since my waist is not the 31-33" that they claimed a medium was, I'm glad I took others recommendations as well and sized up.   I think you'll be pleased.  Just wanted to chime in and let all the others that were either concerned or unsure about them.  Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

Good to know that they’re not too long in tall. I am 5’9” and I had to return some pants ordered on tall or exchange them in a regular size. 

Enjoy them! Pics? Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@slmartino Mine came today also and I love them. I almost cancelled because of the price. Glad I didn't. I ordered the green and the dark purple shade, forget the real colors names, in a PS. I am usually an xs or s and the small was perfect both in fit and length. Can't wait to wear them.

There were a few wrinkles in them from packaging but the care instructions said do not iron. I wonder why? I will wash on delicate and air dry and they will probably disappear. Wish I ordered the black too. Well worth the money in my opinion. 

Super Contributor

I got mine today, too. Got the xs. Fits great but way too long! I am petite, 5 ft tall and there is way too much length. Back they go. 

Contributor

Got my Spanx ponte pant and I am in love. I am 5’7” and wear size 8 and the large is a perfect fit. I wish I had bought the berry colored pair too.