Honored Contributor

A pair of brand New with the tags still attached  Vionic boots.  They looked like these , but black in color....without the buckle .....that QVC sells for $159.

They were only $12!

I tried them on....but even though they were my size... size 10, they fit everywhere EXCEPT  in the  heal area.... I have narrow ankles and they were too loose there. ☹️ I decided that even thought price was so good, if they did not feel good when I walked in them,  and my heal slipped, that it would not be a wise purchase.  Best to let someone else who they fit nicely enjoy their good find!

Item #A272043

A272043A8CCFF04-433C-433F-975E-1203BCF5DDC1.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good Will GOOD FIND today

I hope someone who can wear them will find them.

I ordered two pair of these boots. Wanted them to fit so bad, no luck.

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

I hope someone who can wear them will find them.

I ordered two pair of these boots. Wanted them to fit so bad, no luck.

@happycat  What was the sizing issue for you?

Trusted Contributor

Could you put heel pads in them?  Not sure how that would work. I have a really nice pair of Danskos that gave me a blister on the heel the other night when I had to walk fast in them. I need to find something to help with that. 

I went rent to Goodwill yesterday, looking for a Corningware pie plate, but found a genuine Schwartzwalder beer stein to take to the biergartens next summer. That made my day.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden, I guess it was. After recieving my boots, I went to a large shoe store about an hour from me that I knew carried vionics. I kid you not, I tried on every pair of vionic boots they had (lots) except the ones I knew would be too small. The only ones that didn't kill my heel area were about a size too big for me and my foot kept slipping around. 

I have bunions on both feet, had the surgery for one, and usually if I have issues with shoes, its that they are too narrow in the toe box area.

Honored Contributor

I used to volunteer at a community thrift store. It is amazing the really nice , and new things ,that came in routinely

I'm sorry the boots didn't fit. They are really pretty. Better luck next time

Honored Contributor

@debcakes wrote:

Could you put heel pads in them?  Not sure how that would work. I have a really nice pair of Danskos that gave me a blister on the heel the other night when I had to walk fast in them. I need to find something to help with that. 

I went rent to Goodwill yesterday, looking for a Corningware pie plate, but found a genuine Schwartzwalder beer stein to take to the biergartens next summer. That made my day.

@debcakes   Maybe I could use heal pads... but when I have used those before in shoes designed the same way( not designed for a woman's foot...) the pads will eventually curl and shift and come off...  I know that if a shoe is designed properly to take into account that women have more narrow heals, the shoe or boat will fit.  I have shoes that fit.   To me that was the deal breaker no matter how good the deal was.   I wonder if Vionic shoes have this problem in general?