Valued Contributor

Re: Former Fashion Police Host launching clothing line on QVC

And just in case you thought maybe there was something better going on from behind.....

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/11/2015 Lanikins said:

And just in case you thought maybe there was something better going on from behind.....

Oh that makes all the difference in the world.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 donuts said:

I heard.........I'm actually looking forward to his fashions......I'm betting they will be fun, interesting and fashionably contemporary.....hope I'm right......looking forward to it!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

YEAH!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I heard.........I'm actually looking forward to his fashions......I'm betting they will be fun, interesting and fashionably contemporary.....hope I'm right......looking forward to it!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Well, I have now seen them and I'm disappointed......too bad.......Seth Aaron has faux leather leggings, and now George K.........bummer {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Here are the leggings. I can't even find the words to describe them.

GK George Kotsiopoulos Regular Ponte & Faux Leather Leggings

Nasty and ridiculous looking. Curves on the leg to emphasize and magnify the thigh. Odd brightish blue color. Placement of seams to draw the eye to the crotch area. Please, someone, tell me they aren't croco embossed, too. I surely hope that is an odd outcome of the compressed pictures. NO ONE in their right mind would buy those based upon that picture.

Honored Contributor

Wow! If I put my fat @#$ in those I'd look like the state of Texas. I don't wear leggins anyway, but come on that girl is skinny and it makes her look, not fat, just not attractive.

I used to see him with Joan and thought he was OK, but I didn't know he was a fashion designer. I thought he was (forget what it's called) a person who advises others on how to dress.

Why is it that everyone thinks they are fashion designers these days?

I think of someone like Isaac, George and especially Louis and the years they've been in the business and I know people have to start somewhere but I think many/most of these people don't want to put the work into learning about the human body, etc.

Just a thought. It's not like I know, I do know what makes me look fat(er).

Honored Contributor

The whole line is a miss to me. I cannot get over those pants. He should be ashamed. Maybe he did it on dare?

Trusted Contributor

Q finally made a SMART move. Classy,funny, cute. I will buy "lots". He could train most of the Q employees how to do IT.
Honored Contributor

Those pants made me laugh especially the descriptions from favorite son.Looks like they are wet in a spot you would feel uncomfortable about and that stretch fabric in the cr otch area could spell wardrobe malfunction.
Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 hopi said:

Well, I have now seen them and I'm disappointed......too bad.......Seth Aaron has faux leather leggings, and now George K.........bummer {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Here are the leggings. I can't even find the words to describe them.

GK George Kotsiopoulos Regular Ponte & Faux Leather Leggings

I can!!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I have one word to describe them - NOPE!

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Valued Contributor

Just the body part I want to emphasize--my crotch. Yeesh!