Trusted Contributor

Everyone is invited to my BBQ

What will you be bringing and most important what will you be wearing? I'll be supplying the burgers hotdogs and wine. No men allowed this is girls only cookout! Lol
Honored Contributor

Re: Everyone is invited to my BBQ

I'll be bringing my homemade potato salad and will be wearing if its in the summer my low Naturalizer Cadence Mali blue colored sandals and my watercolor blue print dress from Linea. I will be wearing these fish earrings from Kate Spade jewelry.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Watercolor Print DressKate Spade New York - Gone Fishing Studs

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I will bring my cream cheese cupcakes and will wear a patio dress and big sun hat.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for iniviting me! I will bring my Three-Bean Bake.

I will wear white capris, one of my Lisa Rinna tops, probably this one:

Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna Knit Top with Tie Dye Capelet

white Birkenstocks and Carolyn Pollack's Gardenia (white agate) necklace, doubled, with the Pebblie Beach shell enhancer, and Canyon Road ring; gold earrings, and my Alex & Ani bangles! Smile

Now if it would warm up a little and stop raining. . .!!!

Super Contributor

I'll bring homemade strawberry shortcake with fresh whipped cream and Jell-O shots. I'll have to wear something with a stretchy elastic waist

Respected Contributor

I make a great taco salad, it's requested where ever we go. I would probably wear denim capris, a cute sandal and a nice white t-shirt. I like to dress comfy, after all it's a bbq. Oh, I forgot to mention, a bottle of white wine.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2014 JustJazzmom said:

I'll be bringing my homemade potato salad and will be wearing if its in the summer my low Naturalizer Cadence Mali blue colored sandals and my watercolor blue print dress from Linea. I will be wearing these fish earrings from Kate Spade jewelry.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Watercolor Print DressKate Spade New York - Gone Fishing Studs

This dress is sooo cute! Love the idea of potato salad!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2014 cyndog said: I will bring my cream cheese cupcakes and will wear a patio dress and big sun hat.

Are you talking about the sweet cream cheese cupcakes? My mom used to make those and I LOVED THEM! Love the idea of a sun hat too! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2014 beach-mom said:

Thank you for iniviting me! I will bring my Three-Bean Bake.

I will wear white capris, one of my Lisa Rinna tops, probably this one:

Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna Knit Top with Tie Dye Capelet

white Birkenstocks and Carolyn Pollack's Gardenia (white agate) necklace, doubled, with the Pebblie Beach shell enhancer, and Canyon Road ring; gold earrings, and my Alex & Ani bangles! Smile

Now if it would warm up a little and stop raining. . .!!!

Of course, you're welcome. Very pretty. Love the colors. What is Alex and Ani bangles? I have to check them out. I heard about them on these forums.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/4/2014 ive been framed said:

I'll bring homemade strawberry shortcake with fresh whipped cream and Jell-O shots. I'll have to wear something with a stretchy elastic waist

Lovin the Strawberry Shortcake! ALSO NEED THE RECIPE for the JELLO SHOTS! LoL! You can get some cute stretchy capris from Denim and Co. and pair it with a cute top. I'm partial to Macy's INC brand! Smiley Happy