Super Contributor

A251351 IM 24/7 Stretch Crops

I just received mine yesterday & I love them! My first pant purchase from Isaac & I am very pleased with the quality & the fit. I wear a size 6 & tend to be rather squared off thru the hips so finding pants that fit well is normally a problem. Got the black & green & can't wait to wear them!
Honored Contributor

Re: A251351 IM 24/7 Stretch Crops

I ordered the white and haven't received them yet.

So glad you like them.

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2014 brii said:

I ordered the white and haven't received them yet.

So glad you like them.

brii please write a review on the white ones. I would like to know if they are/are not see thru. I want a pair but don't want to pay to send them back if I don't like them. Thanks!
Valued Contributor

I received mine yesterday - flame red - love the fit, fabric and HOT HOT HOT color !!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Because of all the sizing problems with the 24/7 crop pants from last season-runs small, they adjusted this new release. Per customer service, these are a more relaxed fit. O.k. thats good. Read the reviews from last year crops-they are still selling them. Soooo many returns and unhappy customers. I have the crops from last season. Had to size up to 8, my regular size is 6. So with this tsv/new release I bought 4 pairs size 8. Have to return all of them for size 6. Now 2 colors I want are on waitlist. They should have told us they adjusted the fit for the new release. Bury the old problem. Dont communicate the fix = poor customer experience. I gave this a 1-star rating because of this issue but qvc wont post my negative review. They skew the perception of customer experience. Not cool. Might be a nice pant but now im returning 5 pairs and waiting for replacements. Be wary of customer product reviews. The qvc webmaster is a deceptive manipulator! Glad to have this forum for HONEST direct customer reviews!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Chi-town girl said: Because of all the sizing problems with the 24/7 crop pants from last season-runs small, they adjusted this new release. Per customer service, these are a more relaxed fit. O.k. thats good. Read the reviews from last year crops-they are still selling them. Soooo many returns and unhappy customers. I have the crops from last season. Had to size up to 8, my regular size is 6. So with this tsv/new release I bought 4 pairs size 8. Have to return all of them for size 6. Now 2 colors I want are on waitlist. They should have told us they adjusted the fit for the new release. Bury the old problem. Dont communicate the fix = poor customer experience. I gave this a 1-star rating because of this issue but qvc wont post my negative review. They skew the perception of customer experience. Not cool. Might be a nice pant but now im returning 5 pairs and waiting for replacements. Be wary of customer product reviews. The qvc webmaster is a deceptive manipulator! Glad to have this forum for HONEST direct customer reviews!!!

My guess is that your reviews do not follow the review guidelines -- they want you to talk about the product itself, for example, not customer service issues, etc. As others have said, there are plenty of negative reviews posted.

Honored Contributor

No customer service issues. Customer service is great. I submitted PRODUCT feedback. Sizing issues are about the product. Its not about guideline, just a manipulation to present positive reviews to increase sales & cover up or reduce negative reviews so the tranactions continue. Until there are so many complaints that they shut down the item as with the gili roma2 handbag. We need to see all of the reviews!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Chi-town girl, I agree w/you about the webmaster nixing some reviews. I made a comment yesterday about the Bare Minerals serum foundation being offered at Sephora May 1st & it was booted. Sorry to hear about your sizing issues & that is the reason I normally don't buy pants online. I took a chance w/the IM crops & got lucky.
Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2014 boomerchick said: Chi-town girl, I agree w/you about the webmaster nixing some reviews. I made a comment yesterday about the Bare Minerals serum foundation being offered at Sephora May 1st & it was booted. Sorry to hear about your sizing issues & that is the reason I normally don't buy pants online. I took a chance w/the IM crops & got lucky.

Your mention of Sephora is probably what got this rejected. The guidelines say to focus on the product features and be specific, to avoid timely information such as price and promotional details, and to avoid information about other companies and websites. They also don't want people complaining about shipping, packaging, etc. (not that you did, that was just an example).

Trusted Contributor

Those capris are really cute!