Honored Contributor

I used to only wear gold. Then gold became so expensive and I liked big bold pieces so I started venturing into silver. I now wear both and often mix them. My everyday rings are tricolor gold.

Honored Contributor

I like rose gold and white metals together, but I really prefer not to mix metal colors.

Frequent Contributor

I don't mix metals -- all of my jewelry and accessory hardware is silvertone. A presentation peeve: Hosts and vendors usually include detailed information about color nuances (a good thing) but very rarely indicate information about button and other accessory hardware. Online descriptions omit this info too and it baffles me. Customer service isn't helpful because they don't have any product information beyond the online descriptions. Further, online product pictures and videos are unreliable. So: When in any doubt, I take a pass.

Super Contributor

If I'm wearing something that is two-tone, I will mix metals. Otherwise, I prefer to wear only one color at a time.

I know that it is perfectly acceptable to mix metal colors, but it is just a sensory overload for me. I'm not big on mixing patterns in clothing either.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion