Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Watch Fashion Shows To Store Outfits On you Tube?

@ECBG  I'm also a life-long fashionista -- I love fashion.  The design process, styles, cuts, colors, are all very interesting to me.  

In the end, I always wear what I love, no matter the trend or designer/stylist suggestions.  But taking a look from different perspectives is always interesting to me, and sometimes I get great inspiration. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@ECBG  I'm also a life-long fashionista -- I love fashion.  The design process, styles, cuts, colors, are all very interesting to me.  

In the end, I always wear what I love, no matter the trend or designer/stylist suggestions.  But taking a look from different perspectives is always interesting to me, and sometimes I get great inspiration. 

@Caaareful Shopper 

You'll enjoy the group at Shepards Fashions, they're very good. You can look on youtube or their most recent are on the top of their web page.  They are a might slow to mail out.

Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes 

They have a number of petite models; several are usually in every show. Within the last few days, all the models were petite for one show.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a lot of fashion on the internet outside of you tube.  Prefer to watch pictures, and then maybe a video of a specific outfit I like.  Not a lot of patience to watch a whole fashion show on you tube, not knowing what I´ll get.

I particularly like to see pictures of real people actually wearing the clothes.  See a lot of those in the NY Times, and the WSJ, to which I subscribe, and Instyle brings us the celebrities if I want to see that.  I get that in my email.  Watch pictures in the Vogue and WWD websites too, and maybe click on an ïnfluencer¨ that pops up while browsing.

Same with home decor!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Shepherds is a clothing store with sales people modeling what is in the store; they give height, and size. All items can be ordered.

Respected Contributor

@GoodyShoes  That's so exciting that you're going to be walking in a local fashion show and modeling some pieces that you sewed.  Congratulations and I hope that you have a lot of fun modeling your talents! You'll look great Smiley HappyHeart!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use to love getting the big thick Fall Fashion Magazines.

I now get most of my fashion inspiration from my mirror and my body....if it looks good and feels comfortable I'm IN if not Out for sure.