Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Buy Clothing From Ebay?

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner  We had the Gathering of Nations Pow Wow here a month or so ago.  Supposed to be the world's largest gathering of indigenous people.  It's here every year and I'm ashamed to say I've never been down to see it.  I just can't do the walking and standing.  I watch it on TV.  Although the costumes are gorgeous, a little of that drum beating goes a long way. 

@Kachina624  We used to go every year at night and I LOVED the grand entry where all the dancers in their costumes parade around the arena.  I could sit for hours and listen to those drums!  It just mesmerizes me!  

I can still hear the announcer calling out "GREY EYES!" which if I remember was a drumming group from up north, maybe Canada.  They would feature different groups and families.  I agree about the walking and standing now!!!  

I always liked the jingle dresses for the ladies and the fire dancers! A friend who participates said the male dancers are "tracking" when they are looking down at the ground!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Buy Clothing From Ebay?

I've been buying and selling on eBay off and on since 2004. I've found some great stuff and a few duds. I don't buy as much as I do since I'm cutting back on spending and I have more clothes than one body can wear. 😊

I used to buy kids clothing in lots when my children were younger and saved a lot of money. Back then ebay was friendlier and the lots would include a little toy or bubbles. Fun buying one parent to another. 👍