Valued Contributor

Dlennis Basso with Rachel

[ Edited ]

DB will not let Rachel talk.  He keeps interrupting her.  She is trying to make significant comments.  DB does not let her finish a sentence.  It is horrible.  Monday morning show  9-10 .

Super Contributor

Re: Dlennis Basso with Rachel

never watch him  for many reasons. I do enjoy her though. 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't get to see Rachel with Dennis.....but she isn't giving Marc Fisher a chance to finish a sentence now!!  She must have had ALOT of caffeine this morning!

Valued Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso with Rachel

[ Edited ]

It maybe because she could not talk with DB.

Trusted Contributor

I find Rachel way too overbearing with other hosts and vendors.    She seems to want to dominate all conversation, talking over co-hosts.    I avoid watching her shows because of this habit.    Bravo to Dennis for being pro active in this matter.

Trusted Contributor

lol! those were my thoughts exactly! I had the show on in the background, but I could very well hear dennis constantly interrupting Rachel. it was pretty irritating. 

Regular Contributor

I like Rachel's presentation style. She is one smart host, and her commentary is meaningful, and language skills are masterful. I like Jill Bauer for the same. I find most of the hosts skillful in one way or another, I.e. Carolyn Gracie looks at a garment or product and finds useful details that help one make a decision. What I do not like and tune out is, "You can dress it up or dress it down. You can wear this to yoga, the office, or your place of worship." Those are things I can figure out. I need specifics from a host like, sizing recommendations, fabric content, and seaming details, etc. That's how I judge a host. I wish the warp-speed talk from many of them would stop. It must sell, but it turns my ears off. Also,  I think I am over the "urgency to buy before it runs out" gimmick. Really? And if it does, isn't there something coming down the road I will like even better? I think I have that tactic beat. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Msmajell wrote:

I like Rachel's presentation style. She is one smart host, and her commentary is meaningful, and language skills are masterful. I like Jill Bauer for the same. I find most of the hosts skillful in one way or another, I.e. Carolyn Gracie looks at a garment or product and finds useful details that help one make a decision. What I do not like and tune out is, "You can dress it up or dress it down. You can wear this to yoga, the office, or your place of worship." Those are things I can figure out. I need specifics from a host like, sizing recommendations, fabric content, and seaming details, etc. That's how I judge a host. I wish the warp-speed talk from many of them would stop. It must sell, but it turns my ears off. Also,  I think I am over the "urgency to buy before it runs out" gimmick. Really? And if it does, isn't there something coming down the road I will like even better? I think I have that tactic beat. 

Very well said. I watched a pair of pants presented by Shawn tonight, waiting and waiting for the inseam. She never once gave the inseam or even the fabric. She talked nonsense for about ten minutes about just nonsense. There's a producer on her earphone. Even that person should tell her to stick to the product. No one does.

Respected Contributor

Both Rachel & Dennis are "hit & miss" with me. There times Rachel annoys me & I have to turn her off, same with Dennis. Maybe it depends on MY moods,lol...I stopped watching Rachel for a long time, but have seen her a few times lately that she has been very pleasant. Rachel & Pat did a wonderful show together recently.