Honored Contributor
Spoiler
I just saw her back on HSN.  I know she’s been ill.  It’s nice to see her back on the air.
Respected Contributor

When I started watching Diane on HSN, her washable silk clothes were exquisite. I could not resist them! I remember deciding to wait on a few things--because i couldn't afford everything at once, even with Flex Pay, and those items sold out. I still want them!

When she switched her line to a more jeans-oriented one, I lost interest.

Washable silk. . .so beautiful, so feminine. . .

Esteemed Contributor

Good for Diane that she's been the jean queen on HSN! She had a vision and ran with it. HSN sure isn't the same since Mindy Grossman left though.

You can tell that HSN is run by a bunch of men now and I'm not saying that nicely!

Respected Contributor

I totally wish her well in her breast cancer treatment.

I can only take a couple minutes of her NON STOP TALKING.  She and Joy Mangano just NEVER shut up.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I think she was selling a washable silk, fully lined, jacket on HSN yesterday afternoon.  I only watched for about 2 minutes as I flipped.........  you could search HSN's site.

I've never ordered any of Diane's jeans or other clothing, but I have a lot of respect for her as a person.  The way she bounced back, white hair and all!, after her cancer is inspiring.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

If you search "Diane Gilman silk" on ebay you can shop on.