Honored Contributor

Re: DG2 TSV Ponte Knit Blazer

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

I saw that, she was so rude and unprofessional. She knows she is on live t.v. what she did is a bad reflection on her.  Obviously there are ways to get to the issue other than to admonish someone on live t.v. especially the crew. 

@tropics21   Let's not judge people whose reasons for saying or doing something we are unaware.  This woman, albeit I have never purchased a thing from her line, has worked very hard, and she is not young and she has been through an awful lot of chemo and/or radiation and who knows if her cancer was metastatic, if she lost her hearing due to some of the treatments and we know she lost her hair, and was she having difficulty hearing and the people talking knew they needed to be quiet. 

She should not have had to ask.  They should not have been rude.  She is the one making a presentation.  It is the TS.  She wants to make a good impression.  She most likely does not feel well and she can barely hear and these people were behaving like 6-year-old children in school whispering, so rude.

She is a giant in her trade and a rainmaker for HSN.  She deserves more respect than she was getting.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

I saw that, she was so rude and unprofessional. She knows she is on live t.v. what she did is a bad reflection on her.  Obviously there are ways to get to the issue other than to admonish someone on live t.v. especially the crew. 

@tropics21   Let's not judge people whose reasons for saying or doing something we are unaware.  This woman, albeit I have never purchased a thing from her line, has worked very hard, and she is not young and she has been through an awful lot of chemo and/or radiation and who knows if her cancer was metastatic, if she lost her hearing due to some of the treatments and we know she lost her hair, and was she having difficulty hearing and the people talking knew they needed to be quiet. 

She should not have had to ask.  They should not have been rude.  She is the one making a presentation.  It is the TS.  She wants to make a good impression.  She most likely does not feel well and she can barely hear and these people were behaving like 6-year-old children in school whispering, so rude.

She is a giant in her trade and a rainmaker for HSN.  She deserves more respect than she was getting.

This is a huge generalization.  I'm not even sure where you got it from.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva   She is to HSN what Susan Graver is to QVC and they are giants in their trades at their respective businesses.  Where did I get it?  Based on the sales she produces for HSN and based on the sales Susan makes for QVC. I think we have to admit that there are successful people at both QVC and HSN but not for the consumers, they would not sell and they have a big data base of customers.

Valued Contributor

Your post full of excuses for her rudness and professionalism goes on deaf ears.  Bottom line, she was unprofessional and on live tv, and rude.  I don't care for the excuses, there are none for what she did.  I had cancer and went thru chemo and radiation just like her and wasn't rude to anyone, so excuses.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Your post full of excuses for her rudness and professionalism goes on deaf ears.  Bottom line, she was unprofessional and on live tv, and rude.  I don't care for the excuses, there are none for what she did.  I had cancer and went thru chemo and radiation just like her and wasn't rude to anyone, so excuses.

@tropics21   No, bottom line is the people who were talking while she was trying to present and anyone who would come to their defense for their inappropriate behavior are perpetrators of rude and unruly behavior.  Now I am through with this and your defense of the indefensible.