Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties

Thanks for posting this info.  I remember seeing your thread on the jeans, but don't remember the details.

Off to search for the sweaters.

I've gotten clothing from Walmart for years and they are fine for my needs.  

I like your style!

Honored Contributor

The sweater is so pretty in the Baltic Sea color as well as the Morning Light (pink) having trouble deciding.  Even though pink is spring.  The zoom feature really shows the texture of the sweater.  Great job @4kitties

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

@4kitties Yes I would also like the info. Light and fresh. Thanks for posting. (Lol - I can accidentally put these in my grocery cart.)

@OKPrincess

lol! last I was in Walmart my husband went in one direction and I in another to get the cat treats. When we met at the register I had bras in my hand and the look on his face was priceless! lol

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo LOL I hope you didn’t forget the treats. 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess

I got those too! the bras were (kind of) on the way and not really sure what made me stop but I got 2 Fruit of the Loom cotton t-shirt bras for under 15!!

Speaking to Walwart quality (or not) they carry plenty of reputable brand names and the OP's sweater is very pretty! I like the extended rib detail on the hem and the fact that it's not a lot of extra fabric around the neckline as many cardigans are...