Super Contributor

Credit on Lower prices now??

I am confused on my recent CS chat.  I see an item presented today that is $10.00 lower than when I bought the item less than 30 days ago.  They are saying no credit can be issued if the item goes on sale. 

I have never had that happen before, and have gotten credits before. Has anyone else gotten that response??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Credit on Lower prices now??

@charsha    I personally have never had that problem getting credit for the price difference.  Who did you speak with,  maybe send an email to the QVc social team

Honored Contributor

I think this was discussed a few days ago.  It seems that the 30 day "price adjustment" no longer works.  Too bad.  It was one of the few advantages of shopping here.

Honored Contributor

I got one like that from HSN last week. I think what was discussed here was that if the item now goes on Clearance pricing there is no credit, but if not you will still have a chance to get it, you need to try !!! Of course easy now for them to just label all markdowns as Clearance. 

Trusted Contributor

Here's the current policy.  

1. IMG_1024.jpeg
Honored Contributor

@Tori3569   Clear as mud--LOL!!!

Valued Contributor

@charsha  Three days ago I got credit for three items. The CS rep will usually ask if you want the credit back to your card or to your account.

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Tori3569   Clear as mud--LOL!!!

I'm not sure I agree.  

If something goes to a final clearance price, they won't credit back the difference.  In addition if trying to get credit for a limited time special, it has to be requested when the special price is still in effect, like a one time only or when there's a special price for a show.  

If there have been issues getting those credits, I can see where customers aren't happy. 

Respected Contributor

@charsha wrote:

I am confused on my recent CS chat.  I see an item presented today that is $10.00 lower than when I bought the item less than 30 days ago.  They are saying no credit can be issued if the item goes on sale. 

I have never had that happen before, and have gotten credits before. Has anyone else gotten that response??

The thread they're talking about involved a poster who HADN'T yet purchased an item.

Your situation is totally different.  They are supposed to honor the price drop to my knowledge.  Try contacting CS again.  I hope everything goes smoothly.

Good luck. 😊💝

Honored Contributor

@charsha.  Here is the price adjustment policy that @Venezia recently tracked down on the website.   I couldn't find it.  Address questions to the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com 

What is your price guarantee?

Our focus is always on our customers and sharing products brought to life through the power of storytelling via our distinctive video platforms and other touchpoints. No matter which way you choose to shop with us, QVC offers a price adjustment if we lower the price of your item and you contact us within 30 days of your order date, except as stated below.

A few things to know…
Current promotion code offers, final clearance pricing and/or shipping promotions cannot be applied to previous orders. Limited-Time special offers such as Today’s Special Values, Lunchtime Specials, etc. are valid only during the timeframe stated.  If your item is featured as a limited-time special offer within 30 days of your order date, price matching for your item is available only while the limited-time special offer is in effect and is not available once the limited-time special offer has expired. We do not match prices being offered by other retailers; we only match QVC prices. Price adjustments are not available on shipping and handling or tax.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment