Respected Contributor

LOL...that's why I don't like denim jackets! Too stiff!  :-)

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous print on that first one.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Clingy in a bad way. So many tops here are clingy in a bad way. They envelope around the derrière. They show bulges above the waistline and look tight over the hips. The make the bust look awful. I wish Q would consider the clingy factor more with the designs they show. 

There are knits that don't cling. They are more of a cotton or cotton poly blend tee shirt fabric. They are not jerseys. I'm seeing so much clinging here. 

The only way to get rid of clingy is not to buy fabrics that tend to cling.  Rayon is NOT a natural fabric.  Even silk might cling, but I guess it has more to do with the heft of the fabric.  If you don't want clingy, stand clear of many man made fabrics.  One exception though is modal.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 Those are so cute. I like top one with the funky (in a good way) print. Do you know what the style of shirt it is so I can look it up?

Respected Contributor

Thats why I only buy Pima.

Respected Contributor

I've heard Liquid Knit, which is a thin fabric, doesn't "grab" you and is figure -flattering! 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I've heard Liquid Knit, which is a thin fabric, doesn't "grab" you and is figure -flattering! 

@Skyegirl21 

Agree, but Liquid Knit is difficult in the summer!!

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

LOL...that's why I don't like denim jackets! Too stiff!  :-)

Denim jackets in the past were stiff @Another new name Sue .  Not anymore.  "Denim" style jackets these days are not 100% denim and are very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@Skyegirl21 

Agree, but Liquid Knit is difficult in the summer!!

Liquid knit does not bother me during summer @ECBG .

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

Thats why I only buy Pima.

@meem120    My Isaac  Pima tees are the cheesiest, most clingy things in my wardrobe, only to be worn under jackets.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment