Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Bringing Fashion Line to QVC

I agree. I'm loving her clothing line, and she seems like a genuine nice person.  I ordered the t-shirt and will go from there. I liked the t-shirt dress too.  Lots of cute stuff.  The colored jeans looked really nice.

Honored Contributor

I hope to see more of this line, or others like it.  Finally, QVC cannot argue the success of fashion that isn't trying to cover women up by being tunic length or shark bite hems.  Those fashions are fine........

BUT. there's an entire market for regular/shorter lengths, open necklines, uncomplicated designs, and breezy colors.  The prices are quite good as well.  

Super Contributor

You'll see that TSV top, and most of her line, on the clearance rack at TJ Maxx by Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

I can't wait to see the reviews but something tells me that with her price point low, people won't bother to return it whatever reason they may have...might be a good house lounging thing to wear for some rather than return, 

Honored Contributor

I listened to one of the later shows where it was said she had already sold 77,000 of the tees, and they had another show to do. Am curious how many were sold by the end of the day. Very happy for her.

Also happy for me, because my pre-order of two of the shirts arrived 30 miles from me early this morning, so hopefully they will be out for delivery today, but definitely tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

Even if I were interested, I would not buy. My choice.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 

I only know CCB as Aurora Teagarden on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries and I really like the character she plays.  That said, I can see that there must be a lot I don't know about CCB the real person.  And it can't be just that she's a Christian, since you are one of many posters that I know would not discriminate against anyone just because of religious beliefs.  So I'm assuming she's some kind of hater who is mean in her beliefs?  I trust you to enlighten me - or is it something that can't be discussed on these boards?  Help me out here, friend.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just received my Candace Cameron Bure T-shirt in the olive and LOVE it! I love the color, the feel of the shirt, and also how very light it is to the touch. Fits perfectly! I will really enjoy this top.

Hope others are as happy with their purchases of her line as I am.

There is a slight wait for the balloon blouse, sometime in May. Looking forward to that one also.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I'm glad I'm not the only one who never heard of her!